The Journal of Business and Media Psychology (JBMP) is a web-based, peer-reviewed journal and accepts contributions from all areas of applied psychology, business and media psychology. The journal addresses a national and international audience and sees itself as an open access publication of scientific knowledge.
Research is used to solve practical problems
The JBMP aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice. Articles published in the JBMP are to be underpinned by theory and illustrate practical and useful insights. Authors are urged to describe the implications of their results for science and practice.
Economic Psychological Investigations are versatile
Business psychology is an important sub-discipline within applied psychology and has increased steadily in recent years. The JBMP covers a wide range of topics and publishes mainly empirical articles from the original business psychology practice fields of market advertising, media psychology, human resources and organizational psychology.
- Date me up: A comparison of online dating portals with regards to typical user groups and the classic phases of online dating
- For men only? How gender marketing establishes implicit attitudes exemplified by Coca-Cola
- Narcissism and related need satisfaction among German social network users
- Set them free! Task-order autonomy fosters flow, self-efficacy, cognitive performance, and challenge-seeking in test situations
- Screening job applications – Are athletic activities indications for work-related achievement motivation?
- Screening job applications – About the impact of nobility